Thursday, March 1, 2012

The countdown begins

One week from today McKenna will be getting another round of shots in her head. At this next appt we will learn what avenues we can take to hopefully get her Occipital Neuralgia under control.  We are hoping that soon she will have enough relief that we can wash her hair and sleep through the night.  I think I'm being too optimistic as far as results in a timely manner......nothing goes quickly in the medical field.  


Spring break starts tomorrow and Troy's week of vacation starts on Monday too!!! Lord help me! It will be a full house all week long......LOL


Kenna doesn't handle change very well and so the added people and different routine will be difficult for her.  We will have to start working on dealing with it today.  


GOD works in mysterious ways. My daughter Taylor is expecting her first baby on August 26th and McKenna is beyond thrilled!  Actually, we ALL are!!! After losing Caleb and Lauren living so far away with the other grandbabies it will be exciting to have a new life around here.  We will find out on April 2nd if it's a boy or girl....I think girl.....BUT I've been wrong before.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment