Monday, March 5, 2012

Just when you need it!

Just now our doorbell rang, standing outside was our local florist.  He handed me a wrapped bundle and said they were for a "McKenna".  McKenna as right behind me and couldn't quite comprehend what was going on. I told her they were for her and we took them into the kitchen.  As I opened the paper she stood in surprise, out of the package was a beautiful lavendar flower arrangement sent to her by her cousin "Leah".  The card stated that she was thinking of her and when Kenna was up to visitors she would like to visit.

I wish Leah could have seen Kenna's face.......she made her day!!! Kenna sits with me at home every day and feels very alone.  The gesture of this kindness was bigger than even I realized until I saw her face.

Thanks YOU Leah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment