Tuesday, January 24, 2012

On top of Tuesday

Tuesday's Kenna's PT appt. Troy was able to bring her which let me do some things around the house....with Music ON! LOL.

McKenna also had an ENT dr's appt also which gave us the knowledge that her deviated septum(sustained in her collision) has no bearing on her migraines. Just more information.....

I've been asked why I named this blog Tidy Houses and Mountains. Well, in a nutshell, My husband Troy has a TBI sustained after having a stroke following his crainiotomy for his brain tumor and needed things very organized so that his days went smoother. Now that Kenna has one too, we live in a pretty tidy house. Their lives do NOT go well in chaos. As I  looked around our home and thought about the mountains we have climbed and are still climbing daily it just seemed  appropriate...Tidy Houses and Mountains. That sums up our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment